Official tourist season opening suspended
Abbey was founded here before 1144 and lasted until the foundation of the Doksany Castle in 1782. There is a Romanesque church and early Baroque prelature, a convent and a gate. Terraces and the arcade pavilion in the garden are from 1756. The northern part of the former convent is owned by the Strahov Monastery and the Premonstratensian sisters are living here.